to live is christ to die is gain tattoo

Whether I die or I live Christ is mine and I am his. Living in Philadelphia as I do I might take that personally.


Sebastian Quick Art Tattoo For To Me To Live Is Christ And To Die Is Gain Philippians 1 21 Facebook

Swim Against the Tide.

. So I can say nothing as to my personal preference I cannot choose 23 But I am hard pressed between the two. To live is Christ and to die is gain To live is Christ and to die is gain Most people hear that verse or see it on a coffee mug and think Thats a great life motto Im going to live by that. The Lord wants us to live a godly and spiritually productive happy life.

Paul says It is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored Philippians 120. I know on the surface it may not make sense but thats why some things require you to look beneath the surface. 1997-07-28 - To Live is Christ To Die is Gain Philippians 121 For me to live is Christ and to die is gain If all the world was Philadelphia suicide would be extremely common So said Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Philippians 121 NKJV INTRODUCTION. Its hard to believe sometimes and hard to understand most of the time but remains truth none the less - Christ in me is the hope of glory. Please visit the tattoo artist to learn the awesome story behind the cross tattoo you see.

For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. There are many words of inspiration from the message of Paul. The life I now live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me Explanation and Commentary of Galatians 220.

I got To live is Christ and to die is gain last year to remind me that no matter what happens to me in this world I am Christs. For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. American Standard Version For to me to live is Christ and to.

In all honesty this phrase should be central to every Christians life. He explains that is great and dying in Christ is even better. Do you identify as a Christian or claim to be one.

While writing to the Philippians he said. When Paul began this passage he began it with three very profound words. Christ and to die adroeavelv is gain One might have hoped for a more lucid explanation.

The importance of the phrase to live is Christ cannot be overstated. This simple quote on the bicep says for to me to live is Christ to die is gain Credit. But I think Emerson lacked the perspective that Paul had in Philippians 1.

The apostle Paul said For me to live is Christ and to die is gain Phil 121. See more ideas about christian tattoos tattoos verse tattoos. If you are truly a follower of Jesus Christ the Son of God Lord God Himself the Redeemer the Saviour of the World then Philippians 121 ought to be just as dear to you as it is to me.

Philippians 121 says For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. He says that to live we must die Lk 922-24. See more ideas about tattoos christian tattoos cool tattoos.

To Live is Christ. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live but Christ lives in me. That is the essence of Gods plan we are saved to bear fruit.

This crown of thorns circles a cross tattoo. To live is Christ to die is gain. We bear fruit when Christ lives His life in and through us Jn 155.

According to my earnest expectation and my hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed but that with all boldness as always so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body whether it be by life or by death. What does Paul mean when he. This was his way of saying speaking only for myself.

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. To live is Christ and to die is gain are two ways of Pauls magnifying Christ with his body Lets walk through it and shell see right away how this works. For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Jesus calls us to lay down our lives and follow after him. 22 If however it is to be life in the flesh and I am to live on here that means fruitful service for me. Holman Christian Standard Bible For me living is Christ and dying is gain.

Jul 6 2021 - We are His therefore its natural that our bodies should be adorned with His glory. All this being said as Christians I think we need to be smart about what we tattoo on our bodies. Created in Christ Jesus for good works Eph 210.

I do not need to fear death or what people may do to me. For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. Philippians 121 says To live is Christ and to die is gain Im going to say this twice and youre going to say it with me.

Christian Standard Bible For me to live is Christ and to die is gain. But we should not overlook what comes before. Amplified Bible For to me to live is Christ He is my source of joy my reason to live and to die is gain for I will be with Him in eternity.

Aug 26 2019 - Explore Chris Teiens board Christian Tattoos followed by 735 people on Pinterest. But if I am to live on in the flesh this will mean fruitful labor for me Philippians 121-22. These are powerful words spoken by the Apostle Paul choosing to live for Christs glory.

For me to live is Christ His life in me and to die is gain the gain of the glory of eternity. Most people focus on the second part of the verse to die is gain and contemplate the joys of heaven. Verse 21 is nearly as cryptic and terse as the clause it purports to explain offering a single predicative word for each of the two alternatives.

It really is inspirational and a must-read. The latest tweets from certifiedrude. Colossians 127 That fact doesnt cease to amaze me and even frighten me occasionally.

But we need to hear the context in which this was first spoken.


Pin On Ink


Pin On Words


To Die Is Gain Script Traditions Tattoo Collective Facebook


Pin On Tattoos


Pin On To Remember


Tattoo Uploaded By Leah To Live Is Christ To Die Is Gain 220121 Tattoodo


To Live Is Christ Wordhavering


Pin On Inkspiration

0 comments

Post a Comment